Walking for Healthier Lives
OmniMount is joining the American Heart Association in its mission to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular disease and stroke. This March, an OmniMount team of employees, family members and friends will walk together in the Phoenix Heart Walk.
This year’s walk:
Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013
Location: Wesley Bolin Plaza, Downtown Phoenix
Time: 8 am to noon
The Route: 3-mile Heart Walk and a 1-mile Stroke Walk
Join our team!
Top fundraising PRIZE – What better way to deck out your new desk than with a sweet commemorative trophy of your fundraising excellence? Bragging rights are a given.
- T-shirt design competition – You know the drill. Submit designs to Therese Haapala by next Tuesday, 2/26. Dollar voting on 2/27. Winning shirt gets worn by all the walkers!
- Office sale – It's right around the corner! Tuesday, February 26 from 11 am - 2 pm. Have your eye on something that’s not moving? BUY IT during our daylong event. Large items will be part of a silent auction and small items will be separated into $1, $2, and $3 bins.
- Candy grams – Send some cheer to your current or new office neighbors with a message and a bit of candy. Purchase from the good fairy Laurie Alcala for $2 each.
- Bags competition + pie throwing contest + ice cream hour – It’s bound to be as good as it sounds, especially with Brandon Stangl taking the reins. Keep an eye out for updates on this exciting event. Tentatively scheduled for mid-March at the new office.
- Used books & DVDs sale – Donate your untouched books and videos to be resold to others. Drop off donations with Therese by Thursday, February 28, then join us for our flea market sale on Friday, March 1! You know the saying, one man’s trash…
- Coin jars – Dump your spare change in our change collection jars, located in the OmniEast and OmniWest buildings, and the Eagan Marketing department. Every penny counts!
About the American Heart Association
The American Heart Association is the nation’s oldest and largest voluntary health organization dedicated to fighting heart disease and stroke. Our mission is to build healthier lives by preventing, treating and defeating these diseases – America’s No. 1 and No. 3 killers. We fund cutting-edge research, conduct lifesaving public and professional educational programs, and advocate to protect public health.
Thanks for supporting a good cause! Check back soon for updates on our activities and progress.